On April 14, 2022, Oloop Technology Solutions was awarded a contract for the Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) program. eFAST is the FAA's preferred contracting vehicle for small businesses, which streamlines the procurement process using web-based acquisition tools and automated workflows. The program facilitates long-term procurements for a comprehensive array of technical, professional, and support services. Oloop is excited to be a part of the FAA’s mission to optimize efficiencies across vital support service areas.
Since 2010, the eFAST program has awarded over $4.4 billion in contracts to small businesses. Increasing contract opportunities for small and disadvantaged organizations has also become a focal point of the current administration.
On November 18, 2022, President Biden announced the President’s Management Agenda (PMA) Vision. The third PMA priority—managing the business of government to build back better—recognizes that fostering lasting improvements in the Federal acquisition system can create opportunities for underserved communities. The PMA Vision states, “By creating more opportunities for all types of businesses and underserved entrepreneurs to compete for Federal contracts, the Federal marketplace can serve as a platform to create a more equitable economy.
The eFAST program allows the FAA to expedite services in core functional areas:
- Air Transportation Support
- Business Administration & Management
- Research & Development
- Computer/Information Systems Development
- Computer Systems Support
- Documentation & Training
- Engineering Services
- Maintenance & Repair
As an eFAST contractor, Oloop will support the FAA under the main functional categories of Business Administration & Management and Computer Systems Support in a variety of task areas that include:
- Technical, engineering, and scientific expertise, advice, analysis, studies, and reports
- Information technology design, programming, networking, installation, operation, data management, and customer support
- Systems engineering
- Risk analysis and management
- Professional services of an architectural or engineering nature
- Professional, management, and administrative expertise, advice, analysis, studies, and reports
- Program management, execution, and control; procurement management; employee training and development; payroll and finance administration
Last year around this time, Oloop was awarded the GSA STARS III contract vehicle. The award of eFAST will further enable us to help drive the mission of our Federal customers through robust digital transformation and program support services. We are thrilled to continue expanding our solutions delivery capabilities to a growing number of government agencies.
Contact us to learn more about how partnering with Oloop, a qualified and trusted federal contractor, can mitigate risk, save procurement lead time, and reduce cumbersome sourcing efforts.